skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PiCC
Monday, April 6, 2009
Hosted by JingTing
Edited by YY
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
▼
April
(23)
Highlights of the trip which couldn't be posted d...
It's exactly 9 hours from now, where we'd be board...
It's YY here! It's our last day here today and i'm...
Updates from Si Hua, the snig as they call me
Beijing Trip!
Updates about my life at 42 Middle School: I'm tea...
Xi Hong Shi Chao Ji Dan is awesome too.
yang rou chuans are good stuff.
Hello!Dawn has elaborated most of our daily routin...
Hello!Seems like Dawn has already somehow elaborat...
Hey all! This is Dawn from 42 中 :) This is my firs...
Updates
Hey who's falling in love with who! Farhana, who's...
I went to Bei Jing with some friends and their cha...
Hello it's YY here with pictures as promised! Some...
Interesting Stuff for Bored People
Kat Says Hi From 十八中 and She's Living Like A Local...
Hosted by JingTingEdited by YY
Yay-ness! Will be heading towards Beijing in like ...
Another post from me, it's day 10 now and things i...
Hello all~ it's jingting here! I'm typing this pos...
YO IT'S YY HERE from No.18 middle school! I'm in t...
First post from the guys at 43中! I must say that I...
►
March
(4)
Contributors
Daryl
Dawn
Dot
Florence Chua
Gojenri
KAT♪
Lao Shi Men
Tan Seow Wei
Yi Jie
anubis
kAt*~
ting
No comments:
Post a Comment