Hello!
Seems like Dawn has already somehow elaborated our 'daily routine' in 四十二中. Homestay is rather flexible as I have the chance to go over to Kathy's place to stay over(: Enjoyable time as I'm able to experience the different way of lives of the host families.
Basically, my host family are staying in a condo. Apparently, it's considered as one of the best residential area in Shijiazhuang. I'm blessed, for this's so much better than the rest of the buildings around. This makes me feel at home. I'm also considered lucky as my host mum will make it a point to provide my daily meals. Though the food's always too oily and sometimes salty, eating home cooked food's better than eating out. (Hygienic)Also, I can always cook my own dishes(:
During the second day in shijiazhuang, my host mum brought me to the hair salon for a hair wash. Quite comfortable; applying shampoo, followed by steaming and massaging. It costs only 5 yuan. The living expenses here's low, as compared to Sg.
Mentioning about the school, it's nothing spectacular. Kind of old and the staff room is in a shabby state. Regarding the washrooms, majority of us will choose not to use them unless it's really urgent. The stench is just extremely unbearable. Furthermore, don't be surprised to see flies swarming around the washroom area in another section, near the staff room.
Well, shall stop here.
Florence Chua.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment