Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello!

Dawn has elaborated most of our daily routine school life. It's been a great experience in ShiJiaZhuang. It's so different from what I initially thought it would be. Rural and shabby areas? And the toilets here are DOOR-LESS and it has a strong stench like what Flo has mentioned! Most of us usually won't use the toilets here unless it's really urgent.

Oh, 5 more days! 5 more days and we're all back to sg. Time really flies especially when we're in school. I'll be real happy to be back in sg but still I think I'll kind of miss this place tho.

Also, my homestay family doesn't cook during lunch time. School ends at 12 noon for lunch break and I can't go home for lunch. End up I have to eat at YiJie's house for lunch every weekday. Luckily YiJie's host is very friendly and doesn't mind :)

Also, cycling from my house to school, it takes roughly around 20 mins which I consider it to be far. Flo's and YiJie's house takes only 10 mins. Guess this shall be a new experience for me.

Shall stop here then.

Kathy.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, its a new experience for you.
    blog about the experience at the bankkkk.

    ReplyDelete