Friday, April 3, 2009

Another post from me, it's day 10 now and things isn't that bad anymore. I'm starting to not complain and just move on with life. After all, this is no holiday, this is all about work. My supervisor is nice, always giving me work to do so time passes faster. (: Dinner yesterday was unexpectedly exotic, they asked me what kind of food I had in Singapore and I happily responded thinking that I’d get something familiar, apparently, I was wrong. Accordingly, the local Chinese are very particular about the type of food which they partake in, hence, they love to try new dishes, and of course, recommend it to us. I was offered this octopus tentacles, flurry looking thing. They told me that it wasn’t meat, and asked me to put it in my mouth first. It doesn’t taste like anything, except the feeling of chowing down on a rubber band. Upon swallowing it, I went, “alright, now that I’ve swallowed, what is it?” *drum rolls* the response: COW’S STOMACH! I went, O.o WHATTTTTTTTTT!!! Hahaha. Okay, I feel so drama, heading for BeiJing tomorrow. (:

- Vanessa -

No comments:

Post a Comment